Want to lose weight? It’s simple. Commit to a plan, like the one below…
- Lose 20 pounds in 2 months
- Intermittent fasting
- Cardio, yoga, strength training mix
- Eating window: 8 hrs (11-7pm for example)
- More whole, fresh foods – less packaged / processed food
- Half gallon of water minimum
- Walk daily around the block minimum
- 30 mins minimum of yoga / strength (mix of stretching, modified push ups, body weight squats, etc) set timer and get in your zone
- No sugar, alcohol, fast food, chips etc
Review your goal, strategy, and daily tactics on a weekly basis to make sure everything looks good. If the plan needs adjusting, weekly reflection is the perfect time to do so.
For example, you can bump up your cardio goal from a walk around the block to a jog around the block.
Maybe you scale your eating window time back to 6 hrs, or bump it up to 10 hrs.
Having your very own plan and adjusting it on a weekly basis to what works best for you = long-term success. Each time you review your plan you plant another seed of success. You are influencing your own actions to get the results you want.
And if you ever need feedback about your weight loss plan, reach out through my contact page I’d love to help out!
Here’s a food shopping list and some easy recipes to help get you started.
Plan. Do. Review.
1 thought on “Weight Loss Plan”