Maintaining your weight is all about burning and consuming about the same amount of calories each day.
And while the number of calories can play a role in whether you are losing, maintaining, or gaining weight…
It’s what those calories are doing for you that’s most important.
If you ate 2,000 calories of fruits and veggies vs 2,000 calories of fast food, which do you think will leave you feeling more energized and less bloated? Easy answer.
Below are some of my best tips for maintaining your current weight…
- Get aware – are your daily actions helping you or hurting you? How do you cope with your emotions and feelings? Ask those tough questions to learn more about yourself and your habits.
- Create a plan and stick to it, like this weight loss plan.
- Get majority of your calories from whole foods, here’s a food shopping list for you!
- Eat until full (eating past full is gains territory to put weight back on and eating under full will get ya losing more weight)
- Commit to an eating window (11-7pm for example)
- Drink a half gallon of water a day minimum
- Get at least 30 minutes of movement in each day
- Reflect weekly on your progress and address any needed fixes
If you are looking to maintain your weight, keeping up with your healthy habits is key.
Eat plants, move more, breathe deeper, adjust along the way🤍