If we want to be happy or successful, we need a humble but reasonable confidence in our own power and ability to be happy or successful.
If we feel that we don’t deserve to be happy or successful, we never will be.
If we feel that we aren’t important enough to be happy or successful, we never will be.
But if we feel confident in our power to be happy and successful, we sure as heaven will be.
Believe in yourself! Have faith that you can accomplish anything you put your mind to.
A tool I use to feel more confident in my power is the Self-Confidence Formula shared in Think & Grow Rich by Napoleon Hill. I’ve attached it below for your reference 🙂
- I know that I have the ability to achieve the object of my Definite Purpose in life. Therefore I demand of myself persistent, continuous action toward its attainment, and I here and now promise to take such action.
- I realize the dominating thoughts of my mind will eventually reproduce themselves in outward, physical action and gradually transform themselves into physical reality. Therefore I will concentrate my thoughts for 30 minutes daily upon the task of thinking of the person I intend to become, thereby creating in my mind a clear mental picture of that person.
- I know through the principle of Autosuggestion that any desire I persistently hold in my mind will eventually seek expression through some practical means of attaining the object. Therefore I will devote 10 minutes daily to demanding of myself the development of self-confidence.
- I have clearly written down a description of my Definite Chief Aim in life. I will never stop trying until I have developed sufficient self-confidence for its attainment.
- I fully realize that no wealth or position can long endure unless built upon truth and justice. Therefore I will engage in no transaction that does not benefit all whom it affects. I will succeed by attracting to myself the forces I wish to use, and the corporation of other people. I will induce others to serve me because of my willingness to serve others. I will eliminate hatred, envy, jealousy, selfishness, and cynicism by developing love for all humanity because I know that a negative attitude towards others can never bring me success. I will cause others to believe in me, because I will believe in them, and in myself. I will sign my name to this formula, commit it to memory and repeat it aloud once a day, with full faith that it will gradually influence my thoughts and actions so that I will become a self-reliant and successful person.
Having faith and confidence in yourself can be developed through repetition of thought.
Take time to think and grow rich!
More of Cor – what’s new?
Instagram: Every moment matters, give life your full attention💖
On the Blog: Manifest Your Goals with Positive Emotions