I love feeling relaxed and comfortable while I’m creating or studying, so you’ll likely find me set up somewhere with blankets, pillows, some candle light, a hot beverage, and soft music.
For those of us who love the couch (sitting and laying comfortably)…
How can we use our couch time in a healthy, more productive way?
Can it be done? I think so!
Instead of just watching tv, scrolling social, eating, sleeping…
Here are some other ideas to add in to your couch time:
- Get your legs on the wall (super easy to do and great for our health)
- Fill out daily reflection prompts
- Create a plan / review a plan
- Write a blog 🙂
- Edit pictures
- Make a video
- Research and learn something new
- Read a good book / study
- Send love to friends and family
- Schedule out content
- Plan a trip
Let me know what ya think – comment below!
Is it possible to be productive on the couch?!